Good morning from Maine where I’m waiting for the sunrise on what is supposed to be another gorgeous fall day. I’m planning to play outside with my family and go for a bike ride. I hope that you have something fun planned for the weekend as well.
This week I once again joined Rushton Hurley to host a webinar. If you missed it, you can watch the recording here. Next week I’m hosting a Practical Ed Tech webinar about making instructional videos. You can register for that one right here.
As I do every Saturday, I’ve compiled a list of the most read posts of the last week. Take a look and see if there’s something interesting that you missed earlier this week.
These were the most popular posts of the week:
Google Adds Another Control for Teachers Using Google Meet
Five Zoom Features You Need to Know
Jamboard is Now Integrated Into Google Meet
The Google Science Journal App is Now the Arduino Science Journal
TeacherMade – Quickly Create & Share a Variety of Online Activities
Using YouTube to Share Lessons This Fall? – Settings and Tools You Need to Know About
Spot the Troll – Can You Spot Fake Social Media Accounts?
Thank You for Your Support!
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I’m publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter – This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and it includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – more than 28,000 people subscribe to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 400 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has more than 460,000 followers.
- Twitter – I’ve been Tweeting away for the last thirteen years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.