Apple’s new 27-inch iMac has just received a $200 cash discount, delivering the lowest price ever. Plus, save on every CTO model with our exclusive coupon.
Lowest iMac prices
Shoppers looking for the lowest entry price into Apple’s 2020 27-inch iMac can pick up the standard model with a six-core processor for $1,599 at TigerDirect. This configuration is equipped with the 3.1GHz proc referenced above, along with 8GB of memory, a 256GB SSD and AMD Radeon Pro 5300 graphics.
2020 27-inch iMac 6C (3.1GHz, 8GB, 256GB, 5300) MXWT2LL/A: $1,599 ($200 off)
The $200 cash discount delivers the best price we’ve seen on the 2020 27-inch model that was released earlier this month. It’s unclear how long the TigerDirect deal will last, but it could end on Aug. 31.
Plus save on CTO models
Prefer an upgraded iMac with an 8-core processor or more powerful graphics? Every single 2020 iMac is discounted at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama with coupon code APINSIDER.
Need help with the coupon? Send us a note at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist.
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you’re using a browser with cookies enabled that isn’t in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON’T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you’ll see a price that’s higher than advertised (we’ll fix that in a moment).
- Add the 2020 iMac to your cart anyway, and when you’re done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says “Do you have a gift card or promo code?” next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under “Promo Savings” above the order total.
- That’s it.
As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll try and help.