Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by WaterMinder and Calory: WaterMinder is the ultimate water tracking tool that will help you stay hydrated during the day. Calory is the quickest way to count calories, track macros, water, and all of your food intake.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple releasing iOS 14 public beta today with redesigned home screen, widgets, more
- Leaker suggests iPhone 12 Pro models will have 6GB of RAM – 9to5Mac
- Kuo: New Apple Silicon Macs will include redesigned 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro in 2021
- Apple Watch Series 3 returns to $169 as multiple models go on sale
- Today only, Apple’s 13-inch MacBook Pro is on sale from $1,150 (Cert. refurb)
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on
LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our
subscribe to our YouTube channel